Thermal Spray HVAF Guns
AK7 Kermetico LARGEST HVAF gun
- Large parts with diameter >200 mm
- Spray Rates 33+ kg per hour
- A powerful gun with the best coating quality on large surfaces.
- The lowest cost for large parts
- Lowest oxygen content coating process.
AK06 Kermetico Universal HVAF gun
- Universal carbide gun for parts Diameters 50-250 mm
- Spray Rates 28 kg per hour
- Optimal for spraying tungsten carbide
- Power 70% of AK7 gun power.
AK5 Kermetico HVAF mini gun
- Miniature gun for smaller parts below 200 mm diameter
- Spray rates 15 kg per hour
- Designed for Spraying metals, alloys, and carbides for
- Works inside ID from 200 mm and larger
- Thin walls, complex surfaces.
Kermetico AK – Universal HVAF Machines Spray a Variety of Metals and Carbides: from MCrAlY and Super Stainless to Cr₃C₂-NiCr and WCCoCr
Kermetico thermal spray equipment. AK HVAF machines work reliably with LPG fuels, such as propane, propane-butane, propylene and MAPP-gas as well as with methane and natural gas.
Our HVAF machine sprays metals and carbides at optimal temperature, not overheating it. That is how we are spraying bulk-like gas and liquid impermeable wear and corrosion resistant coatings.
The Kermetico AK HVAF machine family includes:
AK7 – a high-power gun for thermal spray of large parts
AK6 – a tungsten carbide gun to spray a balanced mix of parts
AK5 – a gun to spray smaller parts, thin walls, and complex surfaces
AK5-ID – a compact gun to spray internal surfaces 200 mm (8″) and larger
AK-ID – an 80 mm (3.15”) and larger internal diameter spray gun
AK-IDR – a rotating ID gun to spray bores 100 mm (4”) and larger
AK-HH – a manual gun for on-site work
You can also add our Specialized guns to spray functional metal coatings:
SL – a specialized gun for spraying low melting point metals
SP – a dedicated gun for the most efficient precious metal’s deposition
STi – a specialized gun for the deposition of titanium and Ti-alloy coatings
Our AK thermal spray equipment consists of one or more spray guns, a control console with an operator tablet, a powder feeder, a vaporizer and a set of cables and hoses. Each AK system can run several guns. Custom control systems to run multiple guns simultaneously are available upon request.
You can visit our R&D center in Benicia to meet our designers and see our high velocity equipment in action, or check in our distributor’s showroom and job shop in Beijing, China.
We provide thermal spray coating services for customers around the San Francisco Bay Area in California, USA.